Tuesday

Busy Days!

Hello!

It's not you, it's me .. well, of course it's me, this is my blog right?


End of year shenanigans on top of us again and the fun never stops!

What have I been up to?


Headshots
Lots of corporate work, new businesses, start-ups, excited, lovely fresh new shiny people to make
look pretty and help make their new websites shine.

Product Work
As above ( I will have to dedicate a new post to their pretties soon )

Kinder Photogaphy
Wow, what a year!  We've covered most of Melbourne with our good humour,
silly ways, and of course, excellent photos.  More than just kinder shots, we take portraiture
you'd be proud to frame and own.  You should check us out ( Little Big Adventures)

Community Cookbook
In conjunction with Bentleigh West Primary School and Karen Martini, a good chunk
of time was taken up in photographing, and helping on the design/layout for their latest,
and greatest successful fundraiser.  If you're a local or passing through, you really should
pop on into Benn's Books on Centre Rd Bentleigh and grab yourself a copy. 

At only $35 for over 250 full colour pages and beautiful recipes, it's bound to be a favourite
under the Christmas tree this year..
sweetness
A photo posted by Leanne (@hbfotografic) on

savoury
A photo posted by Leanne (@hbfotografic) on



Radelaide

Last seen as a 5yr old, I just had a feeling i'd really love Adelaide.. not sure why, but a city that can put an "R"
in front of its name and simply become Rad by doing so, is pretty cool I think.  I hung out with some friends
and soaked up the sun and ambiance, and spent a day meeting a heap of lovely people to photograph their homes.




A photo posted by Leanne (@hbfotografic) on




I really love photographing the spaces where people live. 
The people I meet are fabulous and really inspire me. 

Also, a lot of them own cats, so it's free cuddle town for me.  Love. 

No comments: