Wednesday

Thankyou & Goodnight ( 2014 )

Please excuse if any of the pics look funny .. everything's been sized and resized a 1000 times
and back again, and my computer died ( good timing, would have been disastrous earlier
in the year!
), so i'm just letting things be.

The main thing is that i'm thankful for this year - thankful for the work and the fun and
the laughs, and the opportunities.

I've cut back on family photography due to time restraints and ramped up small business
and kinders.

I got the job at Apartment Therapy, which is just the sunrise and sunset of my days
and my utter joy.

I work alongside a good friend and funny person ( who also thinks i'm funny and puts up
with my .. mm .. quirks
), and we get to photograph funny little people who tell us
funny little things. 

Like that we have bad hair.  Or tell bad jokes :/
Thanks kids, you keep us honest :)

This is but a small fraction of my work this year:

( edit:  technology is great, huh?  Except when it doesnt work...
You can view the slideshow on my facebook page, but in the meantime - here's a pic of my
boys to enjoy
)





I photographed a birth, and a cookbook, and even did some work for Woolies.
It was a very good year.

I'm looking forward to 2015.


Thank YOU for being part of it, and for hiring me and referring me on.
It's a tough line of work, and connections are King. 

Enjoy your break, wherever you are, and i'll see you in the New Year.



xx
Leanne