Thursday

Happy New 2015!

Hello there!


Big changes this year for Leanne Bertram Photography.

Firstly - the name .. yes .. h&b foto.grafic has retired. 
It was time to move on to something more encompassing and allow me a clean break.
 ( And yes, it's a bit boring, but the google engines like it - it is what it is and 
i'll never have to change it again. )

I tried a few other cloaks on first though.  They were terrible.
Cliched, meaningless, indulgent, or completely 'really'?

I toyed in the background for more than a few years - it was clear I was never
going find something I love that I couldn't pick apart.

So I went safe.


I finally got a my new website up and running, and after a few years where I found myself saying YES to things I really should have said NO to .. it's time to make some changes. 


1. WEEKENDS :
- "Sorry!  Can we try for a weeknight instead?!"

2. NEW! : GARDEN SESSIONS
- affordable, easy, beautiful images that wont break the bank!

3. KINDER PHOTOGRAPHY. 
- Booming.  Don't think; book now.

4. HOUSE TOURS. 
- My love and joy.  If you have a funky / interesting home, i'd love to meet you

5. HEADSHOTS & CORPORATE. 
- Updated easy-to understand corporate packages for 2015




OVERVIEW: 
FOR YOU:  Simpler pricing, easier sessions, clearer outlines, everyone happy
FOR ME:    Simpler pricing, easier sessions, clearer outlines, everyone happy 





1.  In 2015, I will no longer be working weekends. 
I know, i'm sorry families, but there's still plenty of hours at the end of a working day, or after school,
especially in Daylight Savings.  My weekdays are so fully booked now, I cant do weekends as well and
forfeit my own family time.   I hope you can understand

2. 6yrs ago, I had a dream.. as a home-loving, garden-nurturing Taurean, I planned to turn our
empty backyard into a sort of Secret Garden, and capture children's portraits from my own garden studio.
It really is a big, beautiful space.

However, plants take time to grow.

This year, I am tentatively opening up reduced-price sessions to allow this to happen.
If you are a past client and you'd like an updated portrait of your little ones .. please contact me for a special offer.
If you are a new client, you too will be pleased at my regular prices, making beautiful classic childhood portraits
something everyone can enjoy.

3. Kinder Photography continues to grow strong and take up much of my time.
Little Big Adventures offers by far the best photography and packages in town.  I'm really not kidding.
Please get in touch if you would like to know more.

4.  Apartment Therapy is my love and my muse.  It's my happy work.
If you know of a funky arty interesting home that would look beautiful as a feature, again, let me know.

5. Headshots and Corporate.  I have also streamlined my pricing for 2015 to make it easier for everyone,
be it designers looking for a photographer for their clients, or direct bookings.

Previously quoting on a bespoke type arrangement after considering all alternatives, I have
grouped together 4 easy-to-understand packages.

6.  All my pricing is now up on the website and accessible via an easy link.
If you are signed up to my newsletter ( form below ), the passcodes will be sent out with
the next newsletter .. or if you'd rather - simply contact me for the link.





Here's to a happy and successful year - for all of us!

Enjoy,
Leanne

No comments: